2010年6月23日

Le Qing Bithday...♥

Birhday of Le Qing on 23 June 2010
but we celebrate with her on 22 June
we go out dinner
:)
Le Qing and her sister, Jing Yee
her father
her grandma as my mum
...
my 2nd sis take a shot
.
.
.
v
diamond
she like to act cute
:)
tzt's me
i oso like to act cute lol
:(

tis is a "agar-agar" cake
for Le Qing birthday cake
:)
so NICE~
they are BEST friend
alway fighting
alway quarrel
like that de best friend
=="
they are cousin
:)
the two of birthday star
:)
me and Le Qing
me and them
they are my nieces
:)
the grandma and cucu
haha
:)
Heng Family
:)
they gonna fighting
><"
they craping hand and singing birthday song
see they look happy
:)
:)
see her parents
:)
grandma and ccucu
:)
when Le Qing blowing the candle
Diamond gonna blow oso
but Jing Yee tutup her mouth
look so funny
XD
let her blowing ba
:)
All of us...
wat you two looking for?
wat you two doing?
they all not so co-operation har><"
okie
finally
.
.
.
The End
:)

沒有留言:

張貼留言