2011年2月28日

Who knows mind?

I find it very hard, but I will not die.
Hide the mind is a very painful thing, I also want to have a loyal audience.
Who is the audience?
Recently, I really stress, but who knows it? I think no one should know.
When I was a student in primary school, I have a large group to complain, and they are my audience.
Now, we are not together.
Even if I have a boy friend, he really fully understand me???
I really doubt! Is me for me to be understand or you dont want to understand me?
Or you busy at work?
Every time you feel bad bacause of your work.
Your work, I feel very tired. Will be very curious, right???
This feeling, I've had enough!!! I need someone really cares about me, can you do it?
Who will understand my feeling?
I hope you can see the things I write, but I think you will not.

沒有留言:

張貼留言