2009年9月10日

♥ Missing 090909 ♥

090909
is a lovely day
but now is a past tense
can't recur
waiting for the next lovely day
101010
111111
121212
still got 3 years again
wishing the TRUE LOVE will find me before finish
that 3 lovely days...
GOD BLESSING
...
..
.
090909
tat day for me
nothing happen
like ordinary
studying
sleeping
watching tv
listening song
but recently really seldom online
coz lazy
coz exam
coz many many things
LOL
...
night
tat guy send the greeting msg for me
no more feeling
but somemore frighten
but blieve me really
no more feeling dy
=.="
haizzz
hou siezZZ
time not enuff to me
my add math exam sei fo
how to save my result
no more interesting in tis subject
=...="
mr.jauri and ms.chong sorry
i really donno how to do
don scold me
T_T
so cham~
...
i wan holiday
i wan rest
i wan relax
without disturbing!!!
...
..
.
i wan shout:
I MY FAMILY
  • baba
  • mama
  • da jie
  • er jie
  • jing yee
  • le qing
  • jia xuan
  • jia jun
  • xiowei
  • sam

I MY BABE FRIENDS

  • trency
  • mui mui
  • shervy
  • jevie
  • yvjane
  • jessie
  • sherrie
  • rubys
  • nee nee
  • fang fang
  • xuer
  • yuky
  • xhi yng

I MY FRIENDSHIP

  • yao
  • chuan
  • wei jian
  • V.C
  • leven
  • kim long
  • gary

...

someone i din write here

don angry

^^

沒有留言:

張貼留言