2009年9月11日

♥ UNTITLE HERE ♥

11 SEPTEMBER 2009
...
..
.
today physic exam paper 1 & 2
so silly for some1
mr.yusri
when i finished my paper 1
i cant tahan le
terus sleeping on the exam table
suddenly mr.yusri anear my table
and "koh koh" knock my table
asked me wake up
=.="
weird...mr.yusri
so tired u know
y asked me wake up
let me sleeping mer
haizzz
after tat
me and friends discuss answer
so GENG!
use the fingers
when i show the forefinger
tat' mean answer is A
...
syok~
...
..
.
yday nite my fren...nelson called me
so late le
he said me changed le
different le
bcome more frankness
=="
no wonder la
but i think tat's ok
frankness more good than cheat
dislike pretend
like tat so fake nia
...
..
.
today hou siezZZ wor
msn chat with wei jian and leven nia
no mood chat with another
who asked me question de
so SORRY
don ask me any question
i lazy to tell u
evening jevie come fetch me "hang gai gai"
meet trency,shervy,yuky and xuer
"hang gai" 2gether
hehe
LOL
so relax and free de
at nite
go out yam cha with jevie,trency and shervy
nobody wan go out
=="
suddenly meet WSC and other frens
sit thr 2gether yam cha
then we chatting
so happy-ing
ordinary friday is my busy day=tuition day
but today off
resting^^
my friday past like tat
tomoro gonna jogging
gonna exercise
^^
sleep early
------
----
---
--
-
I LOVE YOU
3 words not easy for me
said to you
hard-ing~
i think i hav a new target
but donno him how thinking of me
=="
but i feel somemore scare
i scare i scare
i cant explain my feeling
tat thing make me confuse
OWH MY GODNESS!
help me!
i don wan tis feeling
make me bother
VIVIAN WONG
don think too much
facus on study ba~
=====
====
===
==
=
I GONNA TELL YOU ALL
I JUST WANNA BE A SIMPLE GIRL
I JUST WANT A SIMPLE LIFE
I JUST WANT SHOOT FOR MY MIND
...
..
.
GOOD NIGHT~

沒有留言:

張貼留言