2009年11月6日

♥ Gathering in School ♥

6.11.09
today is my sch gathering day
with SRI TANGKAK
very enjoy with my classmates and some frens frm Sri Tgk
today is the most happy day in my sch life
^^"
we got take many pic
for comemorate
/
\
/
\
v
tis is my sch look
^^"
.
.
.
v
.
.
.
v
tis my classmate
5 Amanah (2009)
5 Amanah is the best class!!!
tis pic is all chinese student in 5 Amanah
Wei Wei
Yvjane
Vivian
Lian Tong
Trency
Shervy
Mei Chee
Jevie
Jessie
Rubys
.
.
.
v
tis pic take with the frens frm Sri Tgk
Chai Yee
Shu Hui
Li Min
Jing Yee
Chia Sin
Vivian Chai Yee
Vivian Jing Yee
Vivian Shu Hui
...
we all are knw ba the gathering day
b4 tat
we knw in tuition class
erm...
we knw them over 2 years more
^^"
.
.
.
v
dancing group of F2 students
Xuer teached them to dancing
=="
Vivian Miss Ma
*my maths teacher...most nice teacher in sch*
Vivian Chine
he is my bestie!!!
somemore love him
friendship love~
Vivian Run Li
she is the F2 student
cutie!!!

Vivian Xuer
Vivian Xuer
again ^^"
the gang of us in 5 Amanah
Jevie
Jessie
Shervy
Rubys
Vivian
3 sleepy students in class
haha
Shervy Jevie Vivian
the talkative students in class
Shervy Trency Vivian
.
.
.
v
many memory in sch
happy or sad
oso happen in my sch life
watever lar
i will remember the feeling
when the gathering day in my sch life
^^
.
.
.
END

沒有留言:

張貼留言