2009年10月26日

♥ Diary For 25.10.09 ♥

today wake up not so early
coz yday night sleepless
lie on bed untill almost 4am
=="
donno why yday night sudden moody
maybe im listen to my cousin sis de problem ba
anyone must got problem
so must find ways to solve the problem
my 1st meal is "maggi mee cup"
so pity 1
lazy go out take away
then online chatting
view the wedsite
later tian nee come my home
then chatting with her
a while she go back le
almost 5.30pm
i go to playgroud meet my frens
playing badminton again
playing with
trency
xuer
jevie
nothing happen
just jeff sudden come join us playing
after tat
me
jevie
trency
hang out for dinner
we go tangkak meet vincent
then go SOLOK ROAD eat "laksa"
tis is my 1st time eat thr "laksa"
1 bowl of myself
cant finish
no finish
leave almost half of bowl
i din eat
i din eat more
coz i will vomit later
if i over eat
=="
after tat we go playing snooker
*hav take pic but at jevie's fon...will post later*
haha
so happy
when playing tat
not so long
we go back le
nothing do
then online lor
chatting with
yao
sher
jing ying
le kang
...
them only
i suggest tomoro "PONTENG"
hehe
go schl
better sleep at home
^^
erm
very happy
when chat with jing ying
we chat more topics
thx jing ying
accompany me
and listen to me
thx u so much
somemore LOVE u
wahaha~~~
don mistake
tat is Friendship Love
not the couple
haha
im not the LESBIAN
but i ad admire LESBIAN
i hav some frens are LESBIAN
around me
^^
they so nice
tats why i will be frens with them
...
...
...
no more happen
.
.
.
GOOD NIGHT

沒有留言:

張貼留言